Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Very Inspiring Blog Award!




The Rules 







1. Display the logo on your blog.

2. Link back to the person who nominated you.

3. State 7 things about yourself.

4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.

5. Notify your nominees.


The Link Back

Fantasy and freelance writer, K.N. Lee, nominated me.  Her tweets and daily writing prompts are pretty amazing, as well as her short stories and fan fictions.  The Galloway Lake is still my favorite and I will shamelessly say I wish it were at least a novella so we could learn more.  Check her out at Write Like A WizardThe Chronicles of Koa and on Twitter.  


7 Things About Me

1)  I graduated culinary school in North Carolina a few years ago, yet I refuse to work in a restaurant.  Why?  The Man tries to hold me back on the creative front, so I work out of my house when I’m not bogged down with nursing school.

Photo Courtesy of Me
Dobos Torte


2)  My first piece of fiction was written in first grade.  The teacher instructed the class to write something interesting about our summer.  Even back then I was boring, so I made up an entire 6 weeks’ worth of goodness.  



3)  I am an Army wife . . . no, it’s nothing like the show. 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/123375077/army-wife-necklace?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_search_query=army+wife&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade


4)  Why don’t I put my writing “out there” more?  Because I am, essentially, a weenie.  You can judge me now.  Go ahead.  I’ll wait. 
http://www.yelp.com/biz/king-weenie-fort-collins

5)  There are 2 things you cannot do in my house:  1) Speak hateful words 2) Leave Hungry . . . I am a southerner, you will probably gain 3 lbs before you leave.  You're welcome.  
Photo Courtesy of my front porch

6)  I have soundtracks for every short story, novella, and book I have written/am writing.  I make a playlist page so anyone who reads them can get a feel for the moods of my characters.  I also reference scenes on the aforementioned playlists. 

7)  I am extremely shy.  I'm that person who turns beet red at any little thing. I bite my lip when I'm concentrating really hard.  Yeah.  Not proud of either one of those.  

weheartit.com


My Nominations: In Random Order  

1)  K.N. Lee











I'm off to notify . . . You can stalk  follow me on twitter @PardonMyNaivete

No comments:

Post a Comment